Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Prom Dress Catalogue Requests

jeans? MIH MIH MIH!! GIVE THE EXTENT

The search for perfect jeans like the Grail can be an endless quest and just as illusory: No (and much to my regret!) jeans-Tinkerbell does not exist! Whatever the price I spent with him the goodwill of the world it will not give me the mileage and my legs behind the plane.

The jeans sold in the same price of caviar will never be the genie of the lamp, you can go rub as you want it you do not turn Natalia Vodianova.

But be adjusted without gaping at the waist, beading be skinny without you, without flare bag and shortened without you pack, it can! And this quest is ultimately as rugged as the first is less inaccessible and sometimes they get their hands on a rare specimen.

I just found one of those rare gems, and if some of you may know êtredéjà MIH Jeans it is a discovery for me and I Hallelujah Handel who thunders in the ears while watching their models simply perfect.





















I'm falling for their models particularly Vienna, Paris, Boston ... and more surprisingly the Marrakesh (Form that does not tempt me usually), but I think all their models well cut, perfectly blending a basic side to side nonchalant chic and cool.

The brand is not well distributed in shops but they can be found easily on the net.

Mangy Mouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment