It just starts the month of January that my desires have fashion, they already migrated in the spring, I do not know if this is the restocking of very early sites I like or if my body has enough of disguise in spring roll layered for cold weather, but I can not see the sweat in painting, I do not even speak coats and parkas that I'm on the verge of sacrificing by fire!
To wait I immerse myself in the spring collections that begin to bloom on the net. And in that many promising, I just found a real gem, a Creator I did not know but whose entire collection has filed a claim for permanent residence in my closet.
Factory by Erik Hart has existed since 2009 and offers a pointed fashion, modern femininity with a sketch and read the volumes very structured, yet very easy to wear
The architecture millimeter of its parts, the simplicity of the shape and volume very modern conquered me completely.
Factory by Erik Hart SS2011
Mangy Mouse ((en route to his first day at his new job; -))
0 comments:
Post a Comment