Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What Hgappen To Fakky

PICTURE ME (again!)


Stunned by the gray, his skin sagged and morale indexed time of sunshine, I have dark circles that hold a picket line right in the middle of the figure.

With a wealth of seasonal chocolates assiduously maintained at the cake and the wonderful Parisian light that awakens the complexion so I do not want to have my draws the portrait.

I prefer to watch others do it especially when the image galleries are as subtle as those on his capture Philippe Roucou beautiful silk scarves;

Already a fan of his first series of "Polaroid-scarves" I am again amazed at his lavish scarves.

The creator does succumb skeptics with this second sampling: It demonstrates the sublime dimension which confines the unlikely marriage of the polaroid and silk, and breaks down barriers by offering our neck of wild vocation as an art gallery.

Again the hardest will be to choose its circulation ...












I just started a new job (Last week), which explains the lack of attendance here, but by the end of the week I hope to resume a normal rhythm of a few tickets a week ... But back to my two cents on blogs that I love and deserted at this time;)

Mangy Mouse (with luggage in transit ... in each eye!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment