Monday, February 28, 2011

Keloid Surgery Ear Cost

FEW GRAMS OF FINE ...


confess witch under my skin, and purifies the ascetic fundamentalism of dark, sometimes I dream of being a princess.
I dream world of fleece luxury, rarity and gently rocked when once will not hurt my desires are REALLY orders.

My SO (significant other) with intimate knowledge of the princess and the pea that lurks under the guise of Darth Vader, he found a sorry and determined to cherish this little nature so well hidden, took me take a breath of fresh air just outside of Paris.

He kept a surprise until the end, a little tired of finding myself "just" at Versailles when we arrived at the Trianon Palace I was simply shocked! It's simple I have looked ready to jump orbits for 48 hours and mouth mode gobeuse flies totally amazed!

In vis-à-vis the Trianon park, I thought I was a Marie Antoinette moment with only neighbors of Trianon sheep I watched from my bath.

the exclusive Boosted morale tends to take his ease upward whims of delirium: to avoid the drop is too hard we decided to make a trip to the ponds Corot (Caudalie spa) ... the spa was booked we had lunch at the cafe but artists still under the influence of luxury almost unreal Trianon was felt to make a foray into the jail tenardiers ... in a kind of "gentleman farmer" but good nonetheless ...

course after a weekend like it is attempted to call the neighbor to the room service and the carpet because it makes you hoarse 20mn to ask him scones ...

The next day, the day job was how to say ... a little "touchy" ... how you dare donnerdes orders to ME ... to me! Concierge Security ... ... Security!











The chocolates made with a small cardboard annoncerla weather the next day and wish you good night ... Princess was told!




















Breakfast princess brought during bathing

Last bath before returning to the box "Cosette" ...


ponds Corot







0 comments:

Post a Comment