Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pregnant What Is Your Discharge Like

The Cabinet of Curiosities BOUCHERON

Starting a new job is not really the best time for all a lots of stuff, at least certainly not continue to feed his blog more or less regular ... exhausted and withered by the gray, the back of my quilt was still the country most caressing my dreams is to say if the imagination and delight purr lately ...

Then an unexpected invitation was given to amaze me rocking of fantasy, dreams and talent dizzying Boucheron invited me explored the recesses of his valuable collection of curiosities.

With a world far more than a decoration, straight out of a verse of Verlaine where Saturn is trying swoons in mercury and is not really metal or really liquid.

I forgot more than just a moment where I was and I sailed through molten planets in total before the abyss wonders unveiled some spheres. Nestled in the bronzed stars, were the famous "curiosities": fabulous jewels that each one contained in the secret of its perfection, a story, the serpent tempter particularly irresistible when adorned by Boucheron, dubbed Pegasus galaxy by a diamond The sacred scarab hypnotizes of perfection and ingenuity.

Amazed, stunned by the decor in weightlessness, the spell of this alloy luxury vertiginous of fascinating sights, expertise and incredible detail was difficult on me echo so powerful that these filters jewelers and other incantations have successfully chased me faitre forget that once again I watched the Place Vendome from the inside ...




The incredible scenery casts a real sense of dreaming more than the floor and the ceiling mirrors , reflecting an infinite planets






the turning of a comet I have crossed the lovely Aurelia's Fashion Blog Is A playground


bracelet Pegasus, my favorite I tried to subdue the whole evening ...






The snake, which in my case would have been biting into the apple tree ....

Mangy Mouse (on the moon ... but wearing too fatiquée for comets)

0 comments:

Post a Comment